Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Discovery is always a great joy. We all want to discover something. Discovery is why people like art, why people enjoy making art. Any art is the art of discovery.

Today I discovered, when I was standing in the middle of an intersection of a two four-lane highway with my camera, stepping inbetween cars while I tried to get an angle before the light changed, that it didn't bother me if people thought it was strange that some guy was standing in the road with a camera. I felt like a kid, trying to capture something beautiful.

2 comments:

michele said...

Just discovered your blog, and took a few minutes to read some of your posts. I agree! We have a tendency to try to "fly under the radar," to blend in without being noticed. But in doing so, everything else can become a blur!
Awesome picture(s), especially the alligator!

Bleeding Healer said...

i love the picture as well as the simple fact..=)..everyday when i come to blogger.com i make sure to check your blog...you share very nice things..=)