Thursday, March 23, 2006


The only great encumbrance to creativity is the time factor. And the capacity to be driven beyond what many others might think is uncomfortable. Today I listened to a woman salesperson lie to two of her buyers for about 10 minutes. People seem to have no limit to how much they will lie to one another. How was this woman lying? She was, in essence, saying to them, I really don't want to waste my time with you today, so you go do all the research, and when you are ready to buy, call me, so it will be a more efficient way for me to make money, regardless of what you buy. I am always interested in how people, who basically consider themselves good people, become different when it comes to making money. This leads to the great question of all time: why aren't people honest with each other all the time, to all people?

No comments: